Position:Administrative Officer (Senior Clerk)
Salary:R164 892 – R226 188 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- Computer literacy
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Assist public with wide range of billing account enquiries
- Supply information to account holders relevant to billed services
- Consolidate and distribute group accounts to customers
- Receive and process customer rebate applications and evaluate correctness in terms of policies
- Receive and assist customer with new accounts, transfer of meters and finalisation of accounts
- Receive and assist with determination of services deposits and service agreements
- Review and assist customers with high consumption, water leaks and final accounts
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.