Position:Administrative Officer (Senior Clerk)
Salary:R164 892 – R226 188 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Ensure effective and accurate administration of all financial related programs and projects
- Effectively execute all financial related administrative and clerical tasks to ensure overall alignment with the organisation’s financial strategy and debt collection and credit control policy and targets
- Provide a comprehensive administrative service, ensuring timeous and accurate service delivery
- Adhere to available SOP and newly updated procedure manual in order to continually adapt to latest developments with the credit control section and also to uphold compliance to all related legislation
- Liaise with customers in respect of account payment, credit control, debt management or indigent queries
- Assist with preparation of sale in execution legal instructions as per debt collection policy and legal requirements
- Assist with preparation of attachment of property legal instructions according to debt collection policy and legal requirements
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.