Assist a group of training Facilitators/Assessors with all administrative duties related to their work. This job will involve the following:
1. Managing the office diary and keeping it up to date.
2. Managing a register of incoming and outgoing documents.
3. Managing a filing and tracking system.
4. Maintaining a comprehensive database of contacts for internal and external networks.
5. Screening calls, e-mailing, scanning, faxing, printing and binding of learning material.
6. Typing documents and drafting minutes of meetings.
7. Compiling and circulating internal memorandums.
8. Arranging and booking of venues for meetings/training interventions.
9. Compiling and submission of travel claims.
10. Procurement and provision management.
11. Monitor and order First Aid and Fire Fighting consumables.
1. Must be able to work under pressure.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Must be self-motivated.
4. Must be skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel.
5. Must have at least 5 years experience.
Contact Person:Sydney Maree
Application Closing Date:June 28, 2017
Send CV to: