Job Advert A vacancy has become available for a Retail Space Planner at our Support Centre in Kuilsriver.
Reporting to the CAD Manager, this role will be responsible for effectively utilising our retail space through Revit / CAD layout planning by maintaining cost; stock intensity and OHASA compliance, thereby creating an environment that promotes sales. Layouts will be drafted for all new stores, existing stores being renewed and special projects. Qualifications Essential:
- A Grade 12 Certificate/Matric
- Certificate / Diploma in architectural draughting / interior designing
- Completed REVIT course Knowledge, Skills and Experience Knowledge required:
- A working knowledge of the latest Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) is an important requirement.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Action orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic project management
The ability to:
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) with an excellent command of the English Language
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Time management Key Responsibilities 1. Project initiation
1.1 Accurate gathering of information for projects
1.2 Follow-up on incorrect/missing information
1.3 Where needed, corrections are made to plans
1.4 Set up project file
2. Efficient Space Planning – Produce layout plans for all new stores, existing stores being (lease) renewed, enlarged, refurbished and special projects.
3. Project Information / Drawing pack
3.1 Pack is complete:
- Merchandise Plan
- Wetworks Plan
- Ceiling & lighting Plan
- Bill of quantity
- Floor and fire Plan
- Tilling Plan
- Fire Plan
3.2 All drawings comply with national building regulations & OHASA
4. Database Administration
5.1 All relevant stakeholders are kept up to date
5.2 Managing the issuing of drawing packs to all relevant stakeholders
5.3 Communication is clear and concise